When the Covid-19 shutdowns occurred and millions of people began to work from home, the need to keep critical hiring momentum going became a business continuity issue. We’re in a time of unprecedented technology but not everyone has the same options, the same experience using them or understands the issues that need to be considered.
One topic we have been getting questions about is video interviewing.
- How do you prepare? Are there pitfalls to avoid?
- How do you decide which roles are right for video interviews?
- How do you prepare the candidate?
- How can you convey your company’s culture to someone who doesn’t get to experience the workplace?
- How do you keep things professional when everyone is secretly wearing their pajama bottoms?
Join us as two experts, Scout Managing Director, Jim McCoy and Bill Doyel, Director of Solutions Consulting at Modern Hire, cover what you need to know now and what you want to consider for the future.