Scout Exchange respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Scout Exchange will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Service if such claims are reported to Scout Exchange as set forth in this DMCA Notice Process Policy.
If you believe that a user has violated your rights, please report alleged copyright infringements by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Scout Exchange as set forth below. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Scout Exchange will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including but not limited to removal of the challenged content from the Service, or terminating a user’s right to access and use the Service.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Scout Exchange:
Scout Exchange LLC
501 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
Attention: Farla Russo, Director of Administration