Scout helps recruiter grow her business and stand out in the marketplace
After eight years of working for other people’s search firms, April decided to strike out on her own, establishing ProEnlist. Previously known for her expertise in finding medical directors, April knew she needed to find ways to break into new job categories and companies to grow her business.
One of April’s existing clients was also a client of Scout’s, so April was familiar with the Scout platform. She had a history of sourcing qualified medical directors for that mutual client.
To help her own company thrive, she knew she needed to develop an in-depth knowledge of additional job categories. April quickly realized that by becoming a talent provider in Scout’s recruitment marketplace, she’d have “the keys to the kingdom” for expanding her business.
- Use the Scout marketplace to identify newly posted positions that needed candidates.
- Become an expert on a wider variety of job types and the skill sets needed for success.
- Find new employers and submit high-quality candidates to their jobs to earn their consideration and business
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Provide a personal and differentiating positive experience for her candidates.
Scout has made me feel like I’m part of something bigger. “
Using the Scout marketplace permanent direct hire solution, April has generated over half a million dollars in fees and grown her company. In partnership with Scout, April has:
- Benefited from AI-driven objective ratings of her performance. Her consistently-maintained 5-star rating is a competitive differentiator and gets new clients to consider her.
- Used Scout Company profiles, LinkedIn research, and Google alerts to get up-to-speed on employers.
- Gleaned from hiring managers crucial internal culture and business information to help identify which candidates would be the best fits.
- Developed the expertise to tackle a breadth of job types including accounting, finance, IT and manufacturing.
- Saved the time and money required to have to develop business on her own.
- Eased administrative burden and eliminated awkward collections calls with Scout now paying all of her invoices.
- Managed candidate expectations upfront with her knowledge of client hiring processes to ensure a good candidate experience.
- Used employer ratings to determine who would be good to work with and focused her efforts accordingly.
- Been able to expand her business in the ways that best serve her goals.
I absolutely look at the employer recruiter’s rating. If they have a low rating and I see that they let 62 candidates expire, I won’t work with them.“